Sunday, March 16, 2008

My sister and brother in law are here.

This afternoon, after the people left that come here Sunday mornings for some fellowship, I went to visit a widow that I often help with odd jobs. She doesn't get too many visitors, so I like to go when I can. She loves to talk and I do well at listening so we have a great time. I also had to take a look at her electric can opener it was making some weird noises. Then I tested her fire alarms and put a new battery in her alarm clock. She is legally blind so doing simple tasks is no longer simple.

Philip, Joia and Keenan got here at five this afternoon. They are up from Florida for a few days. We don't get to see them to often, so when we do we like to try to make the most of it. Keenan is walking a little now so that is pretty special to see.

No comments: