Saturday, March 22, 2008

God is so Good

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory Eph 3:20,21

Wow God has been so good to me. I just made the flight in Atlanta. I was supposed to be going coach but because coach was full they bumped me up to first class, which was such a blessing on such a long flight. I was able to get some good sleep. I had great flights to Dakar and then on to Johannesburg yes it ended up being just under 16 hours flying but we sat in the plane for an hour in Dakar as some passengers got off and some new ones came on and they brought on more food and clean the bathrooms.

We got into Johannesburg just after 5pm then we stood in the passport check line for an hour. Two brothers Philip and Ezra and Philip's wife Beatrice came and picked me up at the airport. I was so thankful for them. I really don't like spending nights in airports. We are seven hours ahead here incase you were wondering.

We got to their house right about 6:30pm. We had supper and then went off to their classes they have in the evening. It is a discipleship classes. It was such a time of encouragement. As we sang and praised the Lord together.

Here are a few pictures form the evening.


Lord willing we will be back at the airport tomorrow morning at about 8am. I am not sure I have a confirmed ticket or if I am on stand by. I would appreciate your prayers again. No I don't expect first class again, but I wouldn't turn it down. Then I will spend two days in Maputo and catch a flight Monday morning from Maputo up to Lichinga. I am not sure when I will have Internet access again, but I will keep you posted as I can.

No comments: