Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Frosty Morning

This morning it was very foggy and because it was so cold it was forming frost all over the trees. I thought it looked so nice I took a few shots. We serve an awesome God who created water as the only substance that is found naturally on earth in three forms: liquid, gas and solid.

A few facts about water.

The earth's total amount of water has a volume of about 344 million cubic miles.

Each day the sun evaporates a trillion tons of water.

A single tree will give off 265 liters (70 gallons) of water per day in evaporation.

I am sure you probably already knew this but it was new to me. Water is amazing stuff, don't tell me it just happened to come into
existence a few billion years ago. Don't forget to thank the Lord for all He has given us.







2 comments:

Joia said...

Andrew, these pictures are Amazing! Especially the one of the trees along the road.. soo pretty!

Andrew said...

Thanks, it seems like it is now letting me upload pictures again. Thankfully