Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Frosty Morning

This morning it was very foggy and because it was so cold it was forming frost all over the trees. I thought it looked so nice I took a few shots. We serve an awesome God who created water as the only substance that is found naturally on earth in three forms: liquid, gas and solid.

A few facts about water.

The earth's total amount of water has a volume of about 344 million cubic miles.

Each day the sun evaporates a trillion tons of water.

A single tree will give off 265 liters (70 gallons) of water per day in evaporation.

I am sure you probably already knew this but it was new to me. Water is amazing stuff, don't tell me it just happened to come into
existence a few billion years ago. Don't forget to thank the Lord for all He has given us.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrew, these pictures are Amazing! Especially the one of the trees along the road.. soo pretty!

Andrew & Bethany said...

Thanks, it seems like it is now letting me upload pictures again. Thankfully