Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Funny Story

I went to meeting at the hall in Phoenix this morning with Wendell and Donna. After the refreshment time between the first and second meeting, they have a time of singing some children's songs. Once that was done while the kids were leaving to go to Sunday school they pass all the song books to the center aisle and someone collects them all. I didn't know that they did this so the lady on the aisle side of me reached here hand over to take my book and I shook her hand thinking maybe they had a bit of a greeting time while the kids were going out. She politely shook my hand and then pointed to the song book. I felt kind of embarrassed and gave her the book.

Anyways that was my embarrassing moment for the day. Thought you might like that.

3 comments:

James Dyck said...

Sounds kinda like Mr. Bean to me. :)

Nelly

Anonymous said...

Sure could be a lot worse things to embarrass than that...

Anonymous said...

Andrew, you're so cute! =0)