Thursday, January 10, 2008

Taranchula Siteing

I only worked half the day. I relayed all the tiles back along the side of the room where we poured the concrete yesterday. I had to let the tiles set up before we can start getting the tub into place. Since I couldn't do any more work in the bathroom I tried to fix a clogged drain in the kitchen and fix a leaking tap but didn't get to far yet.

I ate the best Lobster today that I have ever had. It was actually the only Lobster I have ever had, but it was very good. I am sure it will not be the last. After lunch Trevor, Alysia, there three kids and I went down to a river to go swimming. Once we got there we realized that it wasn't very hot and the water wasn't very warm but it was fresh water, that salt water is for the birds. (I am not even sure they like it.) There we some rocks to jump off so we jumped a couple times then got out covered with goose bumps.

Here are a few pictures from the river and area.

Trevor and I



On our way back from the river we spotted this Taranchula walking across the road.

2 comments:

Judy Woodford said...

Beautiful pictures Andrew, even the tarantula... Mom

AL~ said...

WHAT!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THERE WERE TRANTULAS DOWN THERE. I AM NEVER GOIN BAK!!!! J/K. NO, BUT I DEF. WILL WATCH WERE I AM STEPPING A LITTLE MORE.
AL~