Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wilcox Update

I meant to mention this in my last post. Peter Wilxox has been down in Maputo for the last three weeks, it's a three day drive south of where they are in Lichinga Mozambique. He was just supposed to fly down and leave a couple of days later. He had gone down to by a new car (They call everything a car there unless it is like a semi truck.) The car they were originally going to buy got sold to someone else or something so he had to find another one. Then it had to have some repairs done. After almost one month he finally returned home with their new car. Praise the Lord.
This is their old car a 1969 Land Rover. It was named Moses and he was ready for Land Rover Heaven.

The new car, sorry i don't know the year or model. I think it is a Toyota.
It has their last name engraved in the center of the steering wheel. It was imported from Japan like that. God had this one picked out for them.

I hadn't been able to get a family photo of the Wilcox before I left, so they took this one for me.
L2R Annelisa, Elias, Peter, Mikiala, Karmelie, Debbie, Miriam and Antoninette.

No comments: