Sunday, August 2, 2009

Picture R Ready

Hello,

I am so thankful to be able to announce that my pictures from Mozambique and Malawi and finally ready to show.  It has been a trying time getting to this point but I made it.  For those who would like to see the pictures and here some stories you can come to our place on Friday the 14th of August at 7:30pm.  If there are too many people for one night we will book another night as well.  If you would like to have me come to your house to show them I would be more then happy to do that as well you can call me and we can arrange a time. I can show them to just your family or if you have other friends who would be interested invite them along as well.  If you would like to come here on the 14th please email me or call 519 863-3871 and let me know please.  Our living room can only hold so many people at once.

Your Brother in Christ,

Andrew

No comments: