Monday, July 6, 2009

I am Home.

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know I am home safely.  I arrived home Saturday evening just before 10pm.  Thanks so much four all your prayers, they are great appreciated.  It has been nice to see some of my family and friends.  I am hoping to be able to have my pictures ready to show soon.  I will try to let you know some dates of when I will be showing them if you are interested or if you would like to have a private showing of your own or with a few others that is fine as well I will do my best to accommodate you, even if you live quite a ways away.

I am getting back into the swing of things here, I was back to work today.  I am trying to not get myself too busy but I am trying to fit in a few jobs that some friends have asked me to do.  I am also studying to hopefully get my motorcycle licence before returning to Mozambique, because motorcycles are one of our main means of transportation.  You don't have to have a licence for bikes up to 50cc but anything bigger you have to have a licence to ride them. 

Hope you are all having a good summer or winter depending on where you live.

In Christ,

Andrew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We do! We do!
Mark and Rebekah