Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Home Almost Three Weeks

Hi Friends and Family,

I can hardly believe I have been home for three weeks.  It has been a busy three weeks.  I have returned to working the same job I had before I left as well as helping my brother  and sister in law with some work on their house for a few evenings.  There is an older gentleman here in Norwich as well that has been getting me to do several things for him while I am around.

I am sorry to say that my pictures from my trip are still not ready to show.  I would appreciate your prayers for this. I don't really know what is going on, there seems to be something wrong with the program I am using and I haven't been able to figure it.  I know the Lord has something for me to learn through all of this but it is still little frustrating at times.  I will let you know when the pictures are ready to see for those of you who are interested.

Lord willing I will fly down to Washington DC on Saturday. My sister Joia and her husband Philip are there right now.  Philip is a doctor and is doing a tropical medicine course there for three weeks.  I am just going for a couple of days and then I will be driving back on Monday with Joia and their two kids.  They will stay with us for just over a week and then I will drive back down to DC with them on Aug 5 and I will fly back on the 7th.

I am still not sure when I will be returning to Mozambique.  I am looking at mid Oct or the beginning of Nov.  I have just gotten the first part of my motorcycle licence and I have to wait two months before I can take the road test to get my complete licence.  There are a few things that will determine exactly when I will return but I am looking forward to going back.

Andrew

No comments: