Thursday, June 11, 2009

God Answers Prayer

Dear Friends and Family,

I write this email with great joy in my heart.  I have just received my flight itinerary that I have been waiting for for almost a month with my changed flight information.  May 18 I was told my flight were all confirmed then a week later I found out my first two flights had been cancel because of a mistake of Virgin Atlantic Airline, because of this mistake they wanted me to pay $600.00 US "What a good deal, not."  I spent many hours on the phone and I know many people around the world were praying.  I knew God was teaching me through this and I wanted to make sure that I didn't miss His will in all of what seemed to be confusion. 

Just this pass Monday Peter found out that I can not renew my three month visa that expires on June 23 so I have to leave the country then.  I could go to Malawi but by the time I go and come back and pay a lot of Money I would only have about five days left in Moz.  While in Beira in April I met an Indian couple from South Africa Jean and Jackie.  About half an hour after meeting Jackie he invited me to come and spend sometime with them on my way home. I thought it would be nice if I could but I didn't know how it would work out.  On Tuesday Virgin Atlantic called me in Moz on my cell phone this is a big deal folks they told me several times they would do this and they never did.  This time it was a supervisor.  He said "Mr. Woodford I have all your flight confirmed and I just need to confirm them with you before I book them.  They were alright except that I now needed to leave Moz on June 23 so I asked if he could change my Maptuo, Moz to Johannesburg South Africa flight to June 23 and I would then spend about nine days in South Africa.  He said "Yes I think I can do that for you let me check and call you back." He called back and made the change for me and he also told me that I didn't have to pay the $600.00 they first talked about.  PRAISE THE LORD.  Thanks so much for your prayers.  Now I am just getting my flights from Johannesburg, to Derbin South Africa worked out.

Thanks so much for your prayers and your many email I am going to try to reply to each of you thanks so much.  Andrew

1 comment:

Mom said...

Praise the Lord!!! what an answer to prayer that you don't have to pay the $600. So good!!!