Friday, April 4, 2008

Home Sweet Home in Lichinga

I do feel very much at home here and in the house where I am staying they say I am just like family. Life is so simple and yet still seems comfortable.

This is the house I am staying in with the two couples Jesse and Tana and Tyren and Tifainy and there two kids Isiaih Amerel and Isiah

My very own room. Elias Wilcox who is 12 made the nice bedside table for me. They had a lot of goodies on it for me and several cards welcoming me.


This is where they have there church services.

Here is the Old Land Rover that they are looking to the Lord to replace.

This is the girls dorm that I am working on putting the Veranda roof around.

Putting up the roof supports.

I am starting a bit of a Laundry shelter for them to work under during the rainny season.

Victor and I staring the brick Laundry Tub.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to fnally hear from you/see you again! We've missed you! I guess we were getting spoiled by having you update your blog so often before. We're glad things are going well now that you're finally there. Thinking of you and praying for you,
Love Mark and Rebekah

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear things are going well after not hearing from you for so long! You've been crazy busy, as usual, I see! =)

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm... Africa, my homeland... have some shema for me...

Anonymous said...

Those Landrovers are good vehicles Andrew, I learned to drive on one of them. They last a long time... = )